Many of us assume that our creative process is beyond our ability to influence, and pay attention to it only when it isn't working properly. For the most part, we go about our daily tasks and everything just "works." Until it doesn't.
In The Accidental Creative, Todd Henry reveals the dynamics of organizational creativity and teaches simple practices that help you unlock brilliant ideas and establish a rhythm that supports your creative process. You'll discover how to:
• Focus in on your most critical work and reclaim your attention.
• Develop stimulating relationships that will lead to creative insights.
• Effectively manage your energy so that you are always ready to engage.
• Curate stimuli that help you pursue creative possibilities
• Leverage your hours wisely and effectively to eliminate creativity drains.
The Accidental Creative is your guide to staying fresh, doing brilliant work, and changing the world.