This is a new feature here on Echo Hub (although it’s also a revival from the old Collide Blog days too) in which I’ll share some of my favorite online reading of the week, and I’ll invite you to share your favorites in the Comments section. Let’s do this.
- Leaders from organizations such as Apple, Google, and even our friends at Catalyst share tips for better meetings.
- Blaine Hogan explores saying what you want to say.
- The Next Web calls out HP for imitating the iMac.
- Here’s an interesting approach to accomplishing your weekly goals and a web service that’ll help.
- Leadership Network says there are more than 5,000 multisite churches in North America.
- Stephen Proctor refutes one perspective on media and technology in the church.
- This Is Our City wants to hear your stories of working for the good of your community.
- Stephen Brewster introduces us to the 10 Commandments of Creativity.
- Donald Miller’s new book, Storyline, is out, and he invites you to take part (and get a special offer).
- And finally, if you’ll permit us a little self-promotion, there are only 3 days left to pre-order the Echo 2012 DVD! Get more than 24 hours of content for just $99.
And there you have it — a handful of links to occupy your mind as the weekend draws near.
Now, it’s your tun. Recommend something for the rest of us to read.
Scott McClellan is the Editor of Echo Hub and the Director of Echo Conference. You can follow him on Twitter: @scottmcclellan.