Good news! It’s Friday, so we’re back with another roundup of links for your entertainment and edification. Below you’ll find (in no particular order) a collection of the best pieces I read online this week.
- GigaOm says the poor iOS 6 Maps experience reveals Apple’s weakness: services.
- And of course there’s a Tumblr dedicated to iOS 6 Maps fails.
- Donald Miller asks, “Who taught you to fear?” (and demonstrates why he’s one of the best).
- Brad Lomenick put together a great list of 20 social entrepreneurs you need to know.
- Blaine Hogan is giving away UNTITLED for free.
- USA Today unveiled a comprehensive redesign.
- And just how important is design? Relevant’s online traffic has quadrupled since they redesigned their site.
- Americans are a bit confused about religious demographics in this country. The numbers may surprise you.
- My friend Rhett deleted the social media apps from his phone for 40 days.
- And finally, be sure to check in on the Comments section of this Echo Hub post on what Christians artists can do to create better art. You guys have some perspectives and ideas!
So that’s my list. What about you? If you read something worth sharing this week, please do so in the comments!
Scott McClellan is the Editor of Echo Hub and the Director of Echo Conference. You can follow him on Twitter: @scottmcclellan.