All week long I collect links that I found to be interesting, inspiring, or amusing. Then on Fridays, I share them with you in a little feature we like to call Recommended Reading:
- Tim Stevens reflected on the completion of a 13-year project at Granger.
- Steve Fogg rounded up Christmas branding from churches around the world.
- Charity: water and Google are partnering in an amazing way.
- When you’re in Dallas for Echo 2013, make plans to stop by our fair city’s awesome new science center.
- I bet you’ve never seen a church that looks like this before. (via @mattknisely)
- Christian tech entrepreneurs, anyone?
- When social media companies compete: Twitter can no longer properly display Instragram photos.
- Speaking of Twitter, Forbes profiled Claire Diaz-Ortiz.
That’s my list for the week. If read (or wrote) something worth sharing this week, please post the link in the comments. Oh, and have a great weekend!
Scott McClellan is the Editor of Echo Hub and the Director of Echo Conference. You can follow him on Twitter: @scottmcclellan.